sew deer pt. 2

Well, I got this quilt all sandwiched and half quilted before I realized the bottom was bunching up. Such a bummer. That’s what I get for using discount basting spray that’s at least 2 years old. I spent two hours with a seam ripper removing half of the stippling I’ve done, and I just don’t […]

Yahoo! All Done!

Finished up my last 3 months’ worth of Bee Happy projects. I’m sad to say my LA Neighborgood blocks for Libby were kind of lame, but the others came about pretty good. I’m torn between being thrilled to have this monkey off my back and being sad I won’t be participating in the next round. […]