It’s been a while, but since I’m in search of good baby patterns for a slew of new babies on the way out, I’m finding some real treasure on the old www. Here are some links worth following:
- SewTakeAHike’s Changing Pad Tutorial
- Chickpea Sewing Studio’s Diaper Burp Cloth Tutorial and Bib Tutorial
- Make-Baby-Stuff.com’s treasure trove of free baby stuff patterns
- Simplicity.com’s free baby wipes case pattern
- TipNut’s 50 free patterns for baby (to make stuff for babies, not for babies to make!)
To sum it up, I can’t believe I buy so many patterns. There are so many free ones on the internet. It took me longer to copy and paste these links into this post than it took to find them.
Enough looking – time to get sewing. There are two baby boys on the way – one by induction tomorrow, and one in a few months. I’m thinking quilt, wipes case and a couple burp cloths. Sound good? Now I need to buy some fabric. The best part.